We welcome you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ and we expect a great work of God among us this summer. Our prayer mountain is a unique time to live in the presence of God and with the family of Christ. We are truly grateful to have the opportunity to live this together in unity with time of prayer, time to read the Word of God, time of fellowship, time to refresh and to reach out.
Six days later, Jesus took with him Peter, James and John, and he led them alone apart to a high mountain. He was transfigured before them; Mark 9.2
Date of the retreat: From 16 to 20 August - Prayer retreat to enjoy this time with the Lord and fellowship with the family of Christ
Kindly read the following notes carefully before filling in the application.
- Please fill the application with the exact information as written in your passport, and please remember that booking early can ensure you manage to process your visa quickly and book your airline ticket with a suitable price. The deadline for receiving applications is on 7 June, or once we are fully booked.
- Your bookings should be done to Geneva airport so we can arrange pick up and drop off and must identically match with our trip dates, the date of arrival is 16 August and the departure date is 20 August after 4pm. If you arrive earlier or leave later than these set dates it will be your personal responsibility to make all arrangements, as we unfortunately cannot assist you.
- Kindly note that a time for cleaning the accommodation's place is planned in the program at the last day before departure and we thank you in advance for your participation.
- There will be a small contribution required to cover some of your stay during the project:
Prices are as follow: 4 nights, with accommodation, food and transportation: 250 Swiss francs for adults and children 100 Swiss francs for children aged 6 to 16 years old Free for children aged 0 to 5
- We will fully cover all accommodation and internal transportation arrangements, however, please note that you are fully responsible to book your own tickets and pay for entrance fees, as required.
We are honored to have you with us and we will contact you once we receive your application to provide you with further details and to confirm the availability for you to join this trip.
To confirm your booking, you need to pay a down payment of 100 Swiss francs for each individual and child. Please note that in case of cancellation, this amount is non-refundable.